Alderwood are currently working with a No. 1 FE provider of 16-19 year old adults in Greater Manchester, who looking to grow their Construction and Built Enviroment provisions.
Delivering across Construction and Built Enviroment courses.
1. Teaching “ lead and support delivery and assessment of learning.
2. Within a Scheme of Work, develop lesson plans to ensure compliance with curriculum best practice and quality targets.
3. Contribute and develop curriculum to meet local and national priorities.
4. Ensure safeguarding of learners.
5. Ensure that learner records are accurate and maintained in line with data protection.
6. Compliance stakeholder policies and procedures.
7. Timely and accurate recording and record keeping.
8. Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
9. Work in conjunction with stakeholders and clients where appropriate.
In order to do this, you will need:
Must have a teaching / assessing (as appropriate) qualification and subject specialist qualification at Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) with a commitment to obtain the relevant outstanding Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) qualification within a specified time scale.
English & Maths - must be qualified to a minimum of Level 2
Track record of effective teaching in delivering in subject specialism
Salary and Benefits:
Offering up to £37,500
Great holiday allowance
1000s of retail discounts
Fantastic pension options
If you would like further information on the role or would like to apply please feel free to contact Chris Kitson via email@example.com or on 01489 873 494
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK