Support the Group Financial Director with accounts operations, processing income and expenditure for a manufacturing facility in a precise manner.
About the company
A global manufacturer with a well-established client base. Offering a range of safety critical components to an international market.
A fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a successful manufacturing company. Career prospects and job stability are on offer here, with the chance to make a contribution to the growth of the organisation
The recruitment manager said
"We are the best at what we do, our systems and processes are continuously developed. There are genuine succession plans in place here, meaning career growth for those that want it"
- PREPARATION of budgets and forecasts
- RECONCILIATION of accounts and balance sheets
- INTRODUCTION AND MEASUREMENT of Key Performance Indicators
- MONITOR fixed asset expenditure
- CONTRIBUTE to invoice queries, central finance and scorecard reviews
The successful applicant for the Financial Controller post:
- CIMA qualified with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment, preferably 4 years minimum
- Excellent numerical skills
- Experience of preparing annual, monthly and weekly budgets
- Experience of forecasting
- Experience of undertaking investigations.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.